Frequently Asked Questions
About the products:
- How do I prepare Formula Shakes?
Mix 2 scoops (26g) of powder with 250 ml of semi-skimmed milk (1,5% fat).
Frozen raspberries or fresh fruit can be blended up to make a delicious smoothie.
- I'm pregnant, can I use the products?
While most adults can safely use Herbalife, with no side effects, some of the
products are not recommended while pregnant. These include products contain
certain herbs and caffeine.
You shouldn't be on a diet while breastfeeding the child. It is important that the
child receives enough calories from you. By going on a diet, you would put your
child on a diet as well. You should always consult a doctor before beginning any
kind of diet.
- I'm a vegetarian, can I use the products?
The Formula 1 Shakes are vegetarian. Some products do contain fish oils
(Herbalifeline) and gelatine (Protein Bars & Cell Activator).
- I want to lose weight, how can I do that?
Click here to see information about how to lose weight.
- I'm gluten intolerant, can I use the products?
Herbalife has an allergen free Formula 1. Formula 1 'Free From' is gluten, soy and
lactose free. Herbalife also introduced three new flavours that are gluten free!
(Cafe Latte, Banana Cream and Apple Spice).
- What are the supplements used for?
The supplements are use to maximise weight los, boost energy and give you
everything your body needs to lose weight effectively.
- How many portions contain one Formula 1 Shake canister?
There are 21 servings in a canister of Formula 1.
- I use prescribed medication, can I use the products?
We advise you to have a chat with your doctor before using the products. If product
labels with all nutritionally information is required, we can send them to you!
Other frequently asked questions:
- I noticed I've been charged twice, what did I do and how do I get the refund?
When paying with credit cards, there is a possibility that you click repeatedly on the
checkout button. Contact us as soon as you notice it, so we can refund the money.
- I entered a wrong shipping address, what should I do?
Contact us as soon as possible. Once your order is put on status 'processed' we
can not change anything.